This is the website for The Stacks from New Orleans, Louisiana. We don't care if other bands use the name, there are a lot of us, but we've been using it since 1999.
- Stacks at Gasa Gasa, New Orleans.
- Stacks at Circle Bar, New Orleans
- It used to be legal and even fun to hang posters on telephone poles. Those were the days.
- Eli Underwood took this picture on the roof of an old building.
- Stacks at the much-missed Big Top Gallery.
- This looks like it was at some art opening I don't remember.
- The Stacks in the photo booth at the much-missed Lakeside Lounge, NYC. We didn't play there.
- More rooftop Holga action.
- We used to try so hard, when we tried at all. Silk-screened garbage.
- The Stacks at the Big Top, New Orleans
- More natural, spontaneous early Stacks, photographed by Eli.