This is the website for The Stacks from New Orleans, Louisiana. We don't care if other bands use the name, there are a lot of us, but we've been using it since 1999.
May 12, 2022
with Rabbit Hatch
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stacks at Gasa Gasa, New Orleans.
- Stacks at Circle Bar, New Orleans
- It used to be legal and even fun to hang posters on telephone poles. Those were the days.
I would make screens for screen printing out of plain old notebook or typing paper. They'd last long enough to get 20 or thirty prints usually. But these were done withscreen resist fluid I think.
- Eli Underwood took this picture on the roof of an old creole cottage.
- Stacks at the much-missed Big Top Gallery.
- This looks like it was at some art opening I don't remember.
- The Stacks in the photo booth at the much-missed Lakeside Lounge, NYC. We didn't play there.
- More rooftop Holga action.
- We used to try so hard, when we tried at all. Silk-screened garbage.
- The Stacks at the Big Top, New Orleans
- More natural, spontaneous early Stacks, photographed by Eli.